OBX Beach Access
WHICH WAY TO THE BEACH?
It’s a popular refrain heard all year long here on the Outer Banks. The trouble with trying to answer that question with a simple finger-point is that it depends on what you’re looking for.
- Maybe you need a beach with a lifeguard on duty.
- Do you need a bath house with changing facilities?
- Need wheelchair access and handicapped parking?
- Are you looking to launch your kayak into calm waters on the sound side?
- What about finding a Fido-friendly patch of sand where he can romp and play?
Well search no further. Here, both ocean and sound lovers can answer all of their Outer Banks beach access questions from Corolla to Hatteras. We bring you the information on every beach and sound-side access, along with photos and info on beach safety, tides, weather, water conditions and more! Find a spot on the water that’s just right for you, and enjoy the beaches of the Outer Banks!